1) Check the generator working daily.
2) Check the generator: oil level, coolant level.
3) Daily check whether the generator is damaged or leaked, and whether the belt is loose or worn.
1) Repeat the daily A-level examination.
2) Check the air filter, clean or replace the air filter element.
3) Drain the water or sediment in the fuel tank and fuel filter.
4) Check the water filter.
5) Check the starting battery.
6) Start the generator and check for influence.
7) Use an air gun and clean water to clean the cooling fins at the front and rear of the cooler.